Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 02 vulcan with the original fairing and windshield, I need to get a new one, anyone know where?

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Are you looking for a windshield for the fairing? A complete replacement windshield? Not sure which?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the reply

what I have is a 02 vn750 with the windshield from KAWA now I looked all over the internet and cant find one. also I can't find a model # on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks JM2001, I looked at it and it's not there. the problem is I don't want to get a new fairing i would like to keep this bike as original as posible

the last guy who had it didn't take care of it.
the airfilter was dust, front brakes and fluid look original, replaced it all and a new clutch. but it does look nice tho

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
That's a great fairing. Like the look. You may have to make your own if unable to find one. Home depot has Lexan sheets. Google it. I've seen people do it themselves.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,078 Posts
Got a pic from the front? Might be the same as a Vetter

·
Super Moderator
11,834 Posts
You might be able to alter a Vetter windscreen...if you can find one of those.
Was thinking about cutting up a Gold Wing screen too.

If you still have the old screen you might be able to have a plastic shop copy it for you. I'd call Cee Baily and ask if they can help.
http://www.ceebaileys.com/cycle/index.html

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,078 Posts
Older wing fairings are made by vetter and last I knew they still sell windshields

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,078 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,078 Posts
Check out slipstream.com.they're selling vetter windshields

1 - 14 of 14 Posts