Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have decided to change out my instrument bulbs as a couple of them were not working anymore, so with that thought I orderd some T10 bulbs thinking that was what it took,I infact orderd 10 red led T10's but the bulbs that are in the instruments are way smaller than T10's. Ive looked in my book and cant find an actual bulb size, it gives a volt size but not a actual bulb number. So needless to say my led lights I orderd are going in my truck now. Where can I buy the bulbs I need? And can I get them in the color red?

·
Crowley
1,263 Posts
T10 indicates the style of connection. I imagine you can buy different size bulbs with a t10 base. I bought some for the instrument lights they certainly fit into the connectors.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Ok, I have decided to change out my instrument bulbs as a couple of them were not working anymore, so with that thought I orderd some T10 bulbs thinking that was what it took,I infact orderd 10 red led T10's but the bulbs that are in the instruments are way smaller than T10's. Ive looked in my book and cant find an actual bulb size, it gives a volt size but not a actual bulb number. So needless to say my led lights I orderd are going in my truck now. Where can I buy the bulbs I need? And can I get them in the color red?
Bulbs are 3W- T7 and 4Watt T10

1 - 3 of 3 Posts