Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy straight up I don't have any thing to trade but looking a good final drive the splines on mine are stripped not wanting to spend more than $100 including shipping I know I'm cheap and just a tad patient.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Would help if you added your location to your profile....there are a few members here local to you that might be able to help you.

Matter of fact, NewRider is just a stone's throw away from you (just north) and is a kickass mechanic....

·
2,527 Posts
I got one I'll let go for $100 if you split the shipping.... FYI most of the time you need a new coupler for the drive shaft too. I don't have a spare coupler. Let me know about the drive.
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yea I'm in henrietta Texas. And I have already bought a coupling for it at the time I thought that was all I needed until I went to put it on. Guess I got too excited with better riding weather nearing. And shark88 could you post some pics of the spline on this thread I would appreciate it and where are you from so we could figure out the shipping cost thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts