Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would love to get my hands on some shinny new chrome pipes but no matter what site i look at they dont show a listing that will fit my 86 vulcan 750
if anyone knows of a site let me at the link please :beerchug:

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Are you looking for aftermarket pipes such as the vance and hines cruzers? You can find them pretty easily just doing a google search.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
What I did is find a pair of used V&H's and I'm getting them powder-coated (high-temp) matte black. The cost is going to be that of a new set, but they'll be much cooler looking!

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well all the sets i see show the pipes both on the right and i want them to stay one on each side i think it makes the bike look more balanced plus it makes it easier to detect which cylinder is having problems
for example when black betty shot a flame outa the right pipe i knew it was the front head finally getting enough spark to light the fuel

·
ass hole extaordinaire
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im thinking of getting my muffler guy down the road to custom make some out of three inch stainless he did that for my 89 bronco and it made for a great sound its got a wicked ring to it that will make a dog howl three blocks away

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
- Vance and Hines Cruzers #31363
- Cobra Slash Cut #4163TSSC
- MAC Performance #002-1421

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Just because the pic shows the pipes on same does not mean that is how it will install. I have cobra's and they are on their respective sides. V&H has a pic with pipes on same side, but the bike is not a NV750. Personally, I would like to have the pipes on same side.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Just because the pic shows the pipes on same does not mean that is how it will install. I have cobra's and they are on their respective sides. V&H has a pic with pipes on same side, but the bike is not a NV750. Personally, I would like to have the pipes on same side.
There are two sets of Cobras, one that is one-side and one that is both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts