Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not too knowledgeable about ordering parts for a motorcycle seeing as this is my first project bike. Can someone either link me to a website that will sell me a new or gently used full carburetor kit that will fit my 1991 Vulcan 750 or tell me what I should do?

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
For a long time, there wasn't any carb kits available for this carb, we had to get it one piece at a time. Recently we told someone that and they came back with a link to a complete kit.

Thinking they found it at eBay, so search there, but you can also try the site search here to hopefully find that link. I'll also see if I can find one.

What do your carbs actually need?

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Several kits on eBay, just search vn750 carb kit there. Can't get the link from my tablet to phone.

Saw one at $27.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need the whole carburetor assembly. It was missing when I got it.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Tall order, hard to find, good ones are usually priced high.

Check the sell/swap section and make a wanted thread.

Watch eBay.

·
Registered
468 Posts
A couple of people have done single carb conversations. They might have the stock carb laying around. Or you might consider a single carb conversation as well.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
A couple of people have done single carb conversations. They might have the stock carb laying around. Or you might consider a single carb conversation as well.
This route could be cheaper than buying two stock carbs. Someone posted just a couple of days ago, they know someone that builds and sells intake manifolds for $100. So get one 38mm carb off eBay and you're almost there. Can probably get any other carb cheaper than a VN.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Did you ever find a carb? I have one available now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m no longer looking for a carburetor. I really do appreciate it anyhow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts