Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hello my name is spam. My countryman is ill and needs to pre execute his will so as to the Nigerian Government does not do all of the stealnig of his many wealths. I have many Millions to move offshore and am Authorized to provide moneys to Good Christian Peoples who are to help. Please be responding immediately with you Name, Bank information and account numbers.

I look forward to providing you much money for your help.

Barrister Ngoko

(/joke)

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
I have some land off the coast of the Big Island that I'd be willing to sell real cheap. Of course it hasn't surfaced yet but given time this WILL be the big real estate investment of the century. Don't ask which century though!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hello my name is spam. My countryman is ill and needs to pre execute his will so as to the Nigerian Government does not do all of the stealnig of his many wealths. I have many Millions to move offshore and am Authorized to provide moneys to Good Christian Peoples who are to help. Please be responding immediately with you Name, Bank information and account numbers.

I look forward to providing you much money for your help.

Barrister Ngoko

(/joke)

I am soooo sorry about your plight. Being a citizen of the world and caring for all mankind. Here is the information you seek.

Name: John Doe
Bank: First nationalbank of easy marks
Account #: 123456789HA

Just trying to do my part!!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Hello..! My name is Violet.!
I am new to this forum and I am really excited about this Discussion and would love any kind of guidance.
Violet, the guidance you seek can be found while riding a Vulcan 750.
And there are even people here who could arrange to have the bike painted purple !!!

:pepper: :smiley_th

Oh, by the way, I have a great recipe for a cheese dip made with Cheez Wiz and beer !! Yummie !!

·
Stranger Than Fiction
151 Posts
Welcome Violet. We are so glad that you enjoyed the artice in which you speak of, and are so glad it enticed you to join our group. I apologise that I don't have any great recipes that you seek. I can share with you my simple directions on how to make a Spam Sandwich though. Perhaps you can enjoy it with Hypers Cheez Wiz and Beer Dip.

Sorry folks, I couldn't resist.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
No soul, but they did wait 5 days before posting this time.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Violet was a busy one.
On a Google search, the name "violetgorman" brings up 297,000 hits !! All from different forum profiles, and some even foreign ones.

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
LMAO.......good responses all.....:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts