Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking for a while now and I can’t find anything updated on this subject. Does anyone know where I can find an aftermarket exhaust system for my 2003 vn750 or does anyone have one they will sell me?

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
You’ll be hard pressed to find anything new for aftermarket . They simply do not make them anymore. I personally have stopped looking but once and while something will pop up on eBay. For me the shipping rates were ridiculous so I never pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You’ll be hard pressed to find anything new for aftermarket . They simply do not make them anymore. I personally have stopped looking but once and while something will pop up on eBay. For me the shipping rates were ridiculous so I never pulled the trigger.
so I’m pretty much gonna have to make a custom exhaust huh? The last owner took off the mufflers but left all the rest of the stock piping and the goats belly and I think it looks horrible. I’m probably gonna keep the goat belly on so I will still have back pressure. But I at least need to do something about the horrible looking exhaust lol.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
If you have the GB intact you can get stock mufflers and heat shields, but if you have the means to fabricate your own then have at it.
I ended up keeping the stock mufflers but completely gutted them so they’re basically just open pipes off the GB. They sound much more “grumblier” than the stock muffs, but not super loud.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts