Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Matt Bailey
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have'nt taken your Vulcan down Hwy 9 this season, stop putting it off. If you've never ridden it DO IT! I can't do it justice with words. Maybe some one else can.

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
9 is ok, but it's just a gateway to the REALLY good roads. Try the Big Basin loop, Hwy 236. It blows away 9 in every way.

Lot more info on south bay roads at www.southbayriders.com.

·
Let's Ride!!
606 Posts
It's been about a month for me now. In fact, the last time was when I met you EQ. I think it's time to get back out there. Maybe this next week...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I clicked on the southbayriders link - what a beatufil area!!! I think we have all exeprienced things that make us re-think what we've done with our lives and maybe how we could have better prepared for the now. Motorcycling is one of those things that makes me wish I had driven hard enough to retire early an young enough to travel our beautiful country and see places such as those where you live. One of these days.......

·
Crap, I WAS in 5th gear.
500 Posts
If you're ever riding on Higway 1 in the bay area and you have a choice, try to be heading south in the afternoon- the wind will be more at your back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts