Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a video of how my bike sounds with my new VH Cruzer pipes.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Looks cherry and has a nice lower rumble. Good job. How much louder is it while riding?

I looked through your gallery with the sound bite, and have several questions. What is the saddle that you took off? Saddleman? Mustang? Corbin? Why did you change it out, for looks and style or for comfort? Does your new seat have a gel pad built into it? How do you like it comfortwise, compared to the other one?

Also a question about the engine guard. What make is it? It doesn`t look like the Kawi and Wingerlines that I have seen pics of.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yeah what was the seat you had on there before it don't look stock? Any chance of selling it?

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
What kind of saddle bags are those? They look really nice. Good job on the bike, it looks and sounds great.

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
1 - I like how it sounds. Probably too loud for me, but it is cool.

2 - Mr. Bror - How many seats do you need?????? I believe you've spoken for one already.

·
Registered
950 Posts
He's waffling, nobody wants the engine (or wants to pay the price to have it shipped on top of buying the engine), so if he don't sell that, then he don't sell the seat. So a girl's gotta keep his eyes open.

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
He's waffling, nobody wants the engine (or wants to pay the price to have it shipped on top of buying the engine), so if he don't sell that, then he don't sell the seat. So a girl's gotta keep his eyes open.
Well at least I know what kind of girl I'm dealing with.

·
D2u
175 Posts
Very nice! well done!:wow:

·
Registered
950 Posts
that's just how I roll.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
if you really want the seat all you have to do is be willing to pay more than the next guy...

·
At Least I Can Spell!
615 Posts
that's just how I roll.
A true display of character... well done. :loser1:

It's a cutthroat world out there! Gotta be quick!
Yes... it's true. Out there it's a cutthroat world. But this is what I thought to be a safer, more friendly environment than that world, and it appears I've made the mistake of thinking a sense of honor and respect would be in play within this forum. Perhaps only to a select few.

Gotta be quick?? Does one have to spend all their free time in here constantly on patrol for this sort of thing? I do have a life outside of the Internet and judging by this I will likely spent less time in here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts