Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 213 Posts

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
man has grove city changed in the past couple years, especially stringtown road, its now a shopping hotspot! especially close to 104!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was up there in january or february of 2010 on my post deployment leave and it seemed like a corporate take over was in effect. It seems like once the lowes went in down by 104, everything followed in suit. Actualy, it was probably the walmart that came in over there across from the lowes. Since i was up there in januray of 2010, me, my wife and daughter had made several trips there, each time there seemed to be a new store or restuarant. I guess that is the nature of the beast though. I grew up when you crossed 270 at stringtown it was just open field until you got to 104. Times change, i guess so does the scenery

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Hey Ruger I'm gonna put in for vaction early for this one. Count me in!!!
my vacation time was aproved!:beerchug:

bj31702, I sent you a pm.

also, I have started a new thread about this years Iron Maiden run.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 · (Edited)
once again, there are a lot of "newbie's" on here. any of them from OHIO?

this is who is on the "list" as of 3/13/11;
1.RUGER
2.ARTTEMIS FOWL
3.JIMKONST
4.OHIO REDNECK75
5.ANTIQ
6.FIRETIRE2
7.EASYRECTOR
8.KANUCK69
9.WIB74
10.OLDBIKENEWRIDER
11.BSKAGGS513
11.WAGGY1236
12.LIBERS
13.GUYP
15.BJ31702
16.BBULLIS1
17.OLDNEWUSER
18.OLDNEWUSER’S WIFE
19.SCOTTNEIDERT
20.IZY
21.BAT
22.LONEWOLFOH
23.MOUNTIEALPHA
24.MAZDARACER4FUN
25.CENTURYNICK

if you don't see your name, please post and it will be added to the list.

thank you,
ruger.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Make that 27, I will be back in grove city on april 12th. ad diamondjim05 to that list

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 · (Edited)

·
Registered
19 Posts
One More in Ohio

Hi

I have not been on in some time, was busy with work and classes. Currently trying to determine if I have stator issue.................Anyway, I live on the East side of Cleveland in Auburn Township, close to Solon, Chagrin Falls, & Geauga Lake.

Mark

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Hi

I have not been on in some time, was busy with work and classes. Currently trying to determine if I have stator issue.................Anyway, I live on the East side of Cleveland in Auburn Township, close to Solon, Chagrin Falls, & Geauga Lake.

Mark
#28! you've made the list! you are #28!

have you read about the "Gathering"? this year it will be in Ohio! check it out and we hope to see you there!

·
Waterman
6 Posts
Member in Ohio

Live in the Akron area. Newer member, purchase my 05 VN750 last July. Also have a Goldwing and 1965 Honda Dream (being restored).

Waterman

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
OK, with bigbillboski and waterman, that puts up to 30 buckeyes! I think we have a tree now! lol

·
Registered
166 Posts
im still here as well. just been in hybernation lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think I make 31!
Got a 04 vn750 last fall. Working on getting it to start better. (Sea foam, plugs are done, battery on order)
I live in Massillon, Oh.
Ready to retire from National Guard next spring! Too bad I am way to young to retire my civilian job. (Driving an 18 wheeler in the winter kind of sucks!)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
I think I make 31!
Got a 04 vn750 last fall. Working on getting it to start better. (Sea foam, plugs are done, battery on order)
I live in Massillon, Oh.
Ready to retire from National Guard next spring! Too bad I am way to young to retire my civilian job. (Driving an 18 wheeler in the winter kind of sucks!)
yup, you make 31! you've made the list! thank you.

·
Benjammin'
421 Posts
smithh,
I sound like a broken record saying this, but when I experienced some starting probs, someone suggested I clean all the ground wires on my bike. I took each one off (one to the frame the other on the block) and sanded the wire as well as where it connected to. Made a world of difference. I would suggest you do the same when you replace your battery.

Dayton Ohio here......

·
Benjammin'
421 Posts
Idea...

Ruger,
You know what would be REALLY cool? If we could put together some sort of Google map with locations of all our Ohio Vulcan brothers! That way, we can see approximate locations of fellow bikers close to us.

Whaddyathink?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 · (Edited)
Ruger,
You know what would be REALLY cool? If we could put together some sort of Google map with locations of all our Ohio Vulcan brothers! That way, we can see approximate locations of fellow bikers close to us.

Whaddyathink?
what do I think?......well, I think......WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! :doh: lol
do you know how to set something like that up?

I think why I didn't a check this thread before last weekend! I was in Dayton on Friday! I should have check on here and seen if you were up for a beer at Jackass Flats! :doh: but not to worry, I will be coming back down that way in August! reminded me and maybe we can get together for a beer at Jackass Flats. I need to roll my dice there too!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ruger let me know when your up Dayton way again. Jackass flats is the bomb!! I'll even buy ya a cold one!

161 - 180 of 213 Posts