Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
Benjammin'
421 Posts
ruger,
I think it can be done pretty easily. The only thing we need is the city where all the Ohio folks live and we can make a spreadsheet with the names and city and import it to this site;
http://www.batchgeo.com/

Uploading the info to the site makes a Google map of the area with pointers to the locations of everyone. May not be perfect, but looks like a good place to start. Maybe someone else knows a better system???

Let's do it.

Springboro, Ohio here.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
ruger,
I think it can be done pretty easily. The only thing we need is the city where all the Ohio folks live and we can make a spreadsheet with the names and city and import it to this site;
http://www.batchgeo.com/

Uploading the info to the site makes a Google map of the area with pointers to the locations of everyone. May not be perfect, but looks like a good place to start. Maybe someone else knows a better system???

Let's do it.

Springboro, Ohio here.
hey are we going to do this? does anyone know how? I think it would be cool.

also, is there any more Ohio member's on here?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Ruger let me know when your up Dayton way again. Jackass flats is the bomb!! I'll even buy ya a cold one!
just a heads up! the wife and I will be at JACKASS FLATS on August 20th! :beerchug:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am also from Ohio

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
what part greenhorn? its a pretty big state!

·
Registered
121 Posts
near cambridge

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 · (Edited)
Add me to the list, just picked up an '89 750 that looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. I live in mentor, right up by the lake.
really?!

then you and I, may just be neighbors!!! :beerchug:

I will have to keep my eye open for a '89 Vulcan 750 in my hood! :smiley_th

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
welcome mhdrummer, a few members over you way. you ought to try to come to the gathering this year in hocking hills, only a couple hours from you!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Monroe Ohio Here :)
welcome mhdrummer, a few members over you way. you ought to try to come to the gathering this year in hocking hills, only a couple hours from you!
it maybe and then again maybe not! there is 3 "Monroe,Oh.! :doh: all 3 are in the southern part of Ohio. 1, south of Jackson, Oh. 1, between Cincinnati and Daton, Oh. and 1, east of Xenia, Oh.!
anyways, yes, you should think about coming to the Gathering! :smiley_th

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
it maybe and then again maybe not! there is 3 "Monroe,Oh.! :doh: all 3 are in the southern part of Ohio. 1, south of Jackson, Oh. 1, between Cincinnati and Daton, Oh. and 1, east of Xenia, Oh.!
anyways, yes, you should think about coming to the Gathering! :smiley_th
wouldnt be more than a 3 hour trip from any of them, and almost all of them you will pass by me to get there except jackson which I drive by every day going to work, and thats the route I took last year to meet up with charlie denny and robert to ride in together. what a blast!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wish I could GO!!

I would love to go to the gathering, but unfortunately I will be in New Mexico hiking some mountains. I wish you guys the best of times though!! I goldwing. absolutely love riding through that area for family trips with my dad and his 81 goldwing. Have fun guys!!!!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
welcome yoshi and skorz. bunch of members up towards cleveland and yoshi being your in the middle of the state you are within an hour to a bunch of us. bunch of us meeting up in hocking hills for some riding this weekend, come down if you can. had a huge turnout last year, but this year is only looking like a handful of us. Im just riding over each day since i just went to the beach with the family camping is not an option this year for me. hope fully next year will be more like last year!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cleveland

by the Hopkins airport... first 1000 miles on my first Vulcan- still in the honeymoon phase... don't think it will ever end- I WOULD LOVE TO FIND A ENGINE CRASH GUARD...

Scott:doh:

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
and after all I didnt make it this year either! not happy bout it but thasts the way it goes sometimes

181 - 200 of 213 Posts