Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Well, we've got Parsons, Hutchinson, Lawrence, Olathe, KC X2, St Joe, Lebanon and Springfield X2. Add in the Northern AR folks and we've got a pretty good group here in the middle of the country. It sounds like we may need to try to get a group ride / meet & greet going for sometime this year.

If anyone is interested here are some possibilities:

1) get together somewhere around KC. I ride up there a couple of times a year anyway. I know there are some nice areas to ride near the rivers.

2) get together down here to ride in the Ozarks. There are some roads in SW MO and Northern AR that are as good to ride as anything anywhere. Especially you Kansas flatlanders need to come ride some real roads. :)

3) meet up and ride together to the Eureka Springs Spring Fling May 17 - 20

4) meet up and ride together to the VN750 Gathering August 22-26

(If anyone is looking to share a cabin at the Gathering let me know)

I'm just sayin'....
I really would not need much of a reason to ride down to the Ozarks. Eureka Springs would be awesome. It has been like a million years since I have been there. I am game for just about anything as long as it involves riding a motorcycle to someplace.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Once we get into riding season this Spring we'll try to put something together. I have garage space for a few bikes and floor space for a few people to sleep. I have a couple of friends here who ride too, so it wouldn't be hard to get a nice group together. We will have to find out what everyone is in to, but I have been thinking for a while about taking a two-day trip down to Arkansas and camping for a night at a campground I know of right on Highway 7. This would (or could) include hitting Eureka Springs for lunch on the second day before heading back up to MO. The roads down there around the Buffalo River are spectacular, with awesome places to stop and sightsee.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
There is a ride to cassoday, KS April 6th Sunday.. Some are Meeting at great mall at 715am, I will be leaving from Ottawa, ks at 7am at the stop n go on main. heading down old hwy 50 over to cassoday, ks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I grew up in Missouri, lived there for 33 years. Then we did some moving around - Arkansas, then Atlanta. Now in an effort to get closer to home, I am in Baldwin City, Kansas (15 miles south of Lawrence). There's some pretty country in rural Missouri, but the county roads are much better in Kansas.

·
Registered
27 Posts
How many midwest riders are there?

Well,,,, Im in north Kansas, and this vulcan came from Day Motorsprt's in Wakeeny, Ks, west of Hay's,
The owner Dennis Day was really helpful to me and treated me really nice, and If you want a kawasaki thats been taken care of and nothing wrong with it,
Then look him up and he;ll treat you right,
Ive got nothing but compliments for kawasaki and the way they designed this bike
Its faultless and its so comfy to ride ,
Its really addictive and I feel that i cant get off of it,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im from Bolivar, MO, 30 miles north of Springfield. There are also two other VN750s here in town that I know of, but I dont know who they are or if they're members here.

·
MO Rider
66 Posts
St. Louis, MO

Thought I posted here but guess not. Going on a BIG ride in O'Fallon IL this Sunday the 17th at Frieze H-D.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I'm Here to!!!!!,
All the way out west, Scott City, hey In'till'zah, I see ur my nearest nabor(sp)!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerchug::beerchug:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Big town of Jamestown, MO. population 325 including dogs!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts