Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Another Springfield MO rider here. We'll let you in our region as long as you're nice...and you pay us. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Currently from Altus, OK and ride mostly in Texas (DFW, Weatherford, Graham area), New Mexico (Red River), Colorado (Trinidad to Pagosa) with occasional trips to Kansas to my farms at Norton and Manhattan

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So its about to pop that beautiful weather. We had that nice tease of WARM weather for a weekend.

So any suggested rides or expected rides.. for the region?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lawrence, KS. Don't know if my Vulcan is quite road-worthy yet, but if I can stop a few oil leaks and some mysterious clattering I might be in business. Just replaced my stator and that solved a lot of problems.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hutchinson, KS here.

Old/new rider...been 37 yrs since I last rode...just bought a '97 VN750 and hoping for a few warm days soon.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Live in Missouri, work in Kansas

I live in Kansas City (Liberty) but I work across the state line at Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas.

·
Registered
135 Posts
St. Joe, MO here!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Well, we've got Parsons, Hutchinson, Lawrence, Olathe, KC X2, St Joe, Lebanon and Springfield X2. Add in the Northern AR folks and we've got a pretty good group here in the middle of the country. It sounds like we may need to try to get a group ride / meet & greet going for sometime this year.

If anyone is interested here are some possibilities:

1) get together somewhere around KC. I ride up there a couple of times a year anyway. I know there are some nice areas to ride near the rivers.

2) get together down here to ride in the Ozarks. There are some roads in SW MO and Northern AR that are as good to ride as anything anywhere. Especially you Kansas flatlanders need to come ride some real roads. :)

3) meet up and ride together to the Eureka Springs Spring Fling May 17 - 20

4) meet up and ride together to the VN750 Gathering August 22-26

(If anyone is looking to share a cabin at the Gathering let me know)

I'm just sayin'....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There is a shapeshifters here in kc that does rides every payday saturday.. Havent made it to one yet but heard it draws a lot of people.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts