·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there we go

·
Registered
483 Posts
Did you purchase these mirrors? If so how did they work out? Thanks!

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i got them and like them a lot !!!! the blue tint to the glass is nice for bright days

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
I purchased the clear set and they vibrate like a son of a gun.

·
Super Moderator
11,970 Posts
yea i got them and like them a lot !!!! the blue tint to the glass is nice for bright days
Are they really tinted blue or did you just not remove the protective film over the glass??

Don't laugh at me for asking cause I met a rider that did this ....

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
KM,

They DO come in a blue tint to help reduce the glare on sunny days.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The Deuce-

Do they vibrate so bad that you wouldn't reccomend them? Was there anything you managed to do to get the vibration under control?

Tofer76- Are these bigger than the stock mirrors on the Vulcan? I recently got a vulcan and find I am seeing my shoulders instead of the road behind me..?

Thanks Guys

Jay

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not bigger but they are lower and they adjust better so i can see all around behind me but they do vibe a lot got to figure a way to dampen that

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
The Deuce-

Do they vibrate so bad that you wouldn't reccomend them? Was there anything you managed to do to get the vibration under control?

Jay
I wouldn't recommend them but on the flip side, I always look over my shoulder before changing lanes and they do fine while at a stop light/sign.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
I can't look over my shoulder because I can't move my neck far enough. Straight to one side is the best I can do, and that hurts quite a bit. I have mirrors from a Honda Rebel on mine, they are super high quality (no wonder that little bike costs so much) and provide a much wider field of vision than the round stock ones.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
not bigger but they are lower and they adjust better so i can see all around behind me but they do vibe a lot got to figure a way to dampen that
Putting a rubber o-ring over the threaded shaft between the mirror mount will help. :smiley_th

·
Registered
483 Posts
Putting a rubber o-ring over the threaded shaft between the mirror mount will help. :smiley_th
Great Idea!

Also-Thanks Tofer, Duece, and Jerry for your feedback. It helped me to pick out a pair of mirrors and I'll report back how they work once they arrive!

Much Appreciated!

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Has anyone used the offset adapters to push the mirrors out a hair? I was thinking about picking up a set.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts