Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'd been planning this for awhile, and Ive never ever been, but each Tues night (Bike Night there), were thunderstorms, and this area is flood heaven....

On a whim, I called up KC and Merc tonight to see what they were doin...long story cut short, we all ended up going.....had a great meal, met some fellow bikers, and got to meet Sam. Sam was waaaaayyyy cool....half my age, but still....a die-for smile !....

On the way back, I almost got hit by a Jersey drunk in a 71 Chevy pickup....he entered the 3 lane and immediately went to the center right in front of me....I caught up and "let him know", lol....

Anyway...Kenny and Ant in the parking lot with a variety of bikes, then me inside with Sam....(droooool....I know, Im a dirty old man...)...*weg*

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Wolffie, In the last picture it looks like you shaved and your hair is brown now. Judging by the smile you managed to get to the dentist too. Who'd the dude next to you in the pic? LOL

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Wolfie : the only one in the whole place that parked his bike backwards. Or maybe his was forwards and everybody else was backwards. If Sam was half your age, I would have had her number in my pocket. I think she was half your age minus a few hehe

it was a good night out

kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Judging by the smile you managed to get to the dentist too.
Last time I went to a dentist, he retired the next day....lol....

As fer Sam....she gave me her number when I was payin the bill....she's too far away though.....Garfield ??? WTF is Garfield ???? Jersey again and crazy roads ?....no thanks....I'll stick with local MILFs, lolol..... ;)

...and yeah...guess I am the only one that parked backwards...but HAY...just keeping in character....Im a trendsetter ya know....besides, Im from NY....."gotta be me....hit or miss"....you wouldnt want me any other way now, would ya ??? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnxky1Qzj5Q

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Garfield ain't bad, you can go down 17, or 287 to 208, both in NJ. Or 287 to 80. Highways will be good for ya. Garfield is not far from the harbor freight in saddle brook. I have family in Garfield. I actually bought this motorcycle near there.

So Sam liked your beard so much she just handed over her number huh? You took her breath away with your swagger and style, and that hat. Good for you! Stick with local milfs? Does that mean Sam was also a mother? Jeez, I took a piss and you got this girls life story! Must have been all that iced tea I drank.

Kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hay...ever since I went gray...the youngins really dig me....and chicks love the "bad boys"....you and KC are too clean cut and spiffy lookin....why do you think she INSISTED on proofing me ?...she wanted to read my drivers license...sokay lil brother....one day you'll get old lookin too, and you'll be amazed at what a chick magnet that can be.... ;)
She even said to me..."oh wow, yer right over the border....not that far...Ive been to your Lake"....lol....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Hay...ever since I went gray...the youngins really dig me....and chicks love the "bad boys"....you and KC are too clean cut and spiffy lookin....why do you think she INSISTED on proofing me ?...she wanted to read my drivers license...sokay lil brother....one day you'll get old lookin too, and you'll be amazed at what a chick magnet that can be.... ;)
She even said to me..."oh wow, yer right over the border....not that far...Ive been to your Lake"....lol....
Well I have reasons why I wont grow a beard like that, #1 - half my drinks get soaked up. #2, half my meals get soaked up. #3 mine turns into a puff ball, kind of like Garcia - Can't picture it? Here is some help

here is what happens if I dont shave for 3 months and 5 days.....

see the point is my beard gets all curly and stops the flow of beer and pasta, I couldn't have that, I went drinking the night before I shaved it off, I was out drinking and the beard was soaking up half the drinks I bought.
I had quite a bit more meat on me then too.

haha beards.

kenny

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And yer a cupla pounds chunkier there too....I like the look.....and whats wrong with Garcia ????.....lol....you look normal in that pic bro....but.....ya aint got no gray yet !!!!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsnBpzBT-4

BTW...just noticed that Tom's friend Bill looks a lot like Phil Lesch....

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
And yer a cupla pounds chunkier there too....I like the look.....and whats wrong with Garcia ????.....lol....you look normal in that pic bro....but.....ya aint got no gray yet !!!!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibsnBpzBT-4

BTW...just noticed that Tom's friend Bill looks a lot like Phil Lesch....
The look wasn't the problem, the beard got in my way, that was the problem.

kenny

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
"you and KC are too clean cut and spiffy lookin...."

Really?? Sam M's mom didn't think so... :beerchug:

"...I'll stick with local MILFs"
I think they call them GILFS.....old man....

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts

Not quite a full beard yet, but that's 7 weeks on the goat and 4 weeks on everything else. As you can see it comes in pretty quick...and even though I'm coming up on 25 I already have some gray starting to come in lol.

Never been in a hooters...don't care much for wings, but I know that's not the only reason to go lol.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Mine looks like that after a few days....no lie...my 5 o'clock shadow looks like a few days worth of stubble. My son is proud to grow facial hair and looks like yours at a few weeks too. Must be in the genes...can't use an electric shaver...I burn them up with my thick stubble. I am considering letting it grow out this winter...I had a beard that made me look like a lumberjack...or so the wife says.

·
Glenn C.
1,628 Posts
I cant grow a beard for anything lol..and the wife wont let me....she loves my smooth cheeks...lol.

If u guys ever take a road trip and head out to Minnesota..give me a buzz...we have thousands of lakes and tons of nice roads to cruise on!!

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Well I have reasons why I wont grow a beard like that, #1 - half my drinks get soaked up. #2, half my meals get soaked up. #3 mine turns into a puff ball, kind of like Garcia - Can't picture it? Here is some help

here is what happens if I dont shave for 3 months and 5 days.....

see the point is my beard gets all curly and stops the flow of beer and pasta, I couldn't have that, I went drinking the night before I shaved it off, I was out drinking and the beard was soaking up half the drinks I bought.
I had quite a bit more meat on me then too.

haha beards.

kenny
i dont see what you are complaing about.you never go hungry(because you store food)and if you rehydrate your beard after you are done eating,you have another drink

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
"you and KC are too clean cut and spiffy lookin...."

Really?? Sam M's mom didn't think so... :beerchug:

"...I'll stick with local MILFs"
I think they call them GILFS.....old man....
Mom's like 'em young.damn cougars.;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,222 Posts
Mine looks like that after a few days....no lie...my 5 o'clock shadow looks like a few days worth of stubble. My son is proud to grow facial hair and looks like yours at a few weeks too. Must be in the genes...can't use an electric shaver...I burn them up with my thick stubble. I am considering letting it grow out this winter...I had a beard that made me look like a lumberjack...or so the wife says.
yea mee too.and i HATE shaving.and my work requires it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
i dont see what you are complaing about.you never go hungry(because you store food)and if you rehydrate your beard after you are done eating,you have another drink
HAHA.... maybe it aint so bad after all, unless I get last weeks burger mixed in with this weeks BLT.

hey so how was strange days, I have not heard much from you guys

kenny

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
yea mee too.and i HATE shaving.and my work requires it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
My work says that I need to be able to pass the mask fit test for a respirator. They have said that for four years now. I pasted the first two years and they never gave me the respirator so now I grew the "stash" longer on the two sides so I can't pass and they only keep telling me "pass or else." That has been for two or three months now and I am waiting for the "or else". The safety manual states that if I happen to be at a location that is considered hazardous I need to leave the area immediately as they do not recognize any of my previous training from my EMS days. I will shave this weekend for my daughter's wedding but right after that I will start growing it again. Should only take about two weeks to get the length so that it hangs down below my jaw again. I just like being a hard azz when it comes to work.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I was still working, I went thru that respirator requirement....I beat it by shaving tight from under the chin, then when donning,Id actually bite my beard in my mouth, put the contraption on, and let go....lolol....pisses the suits off to no belief, lol.....loved it, and it passed.....was only about 8" then though.....

Damn Tommy, loves ya bro....yer def one of "us"....lol.....gotta talk Ant into it now.....or actually, Jill, lol.....

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
"gotta talk Ant into it now.....or actually, Jill, lol..... "

no...gotta talk work into it.....I had a nice long beard at one time when I worked under the aircraft in the hangars.....now the desk job requires a different "look".

Gonna try to grow out the facial hair this winter to see how they react to it....:rockon:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts