Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I wish I had seen spriddle's post about the sheepskin seat covers before I had ordered the sheepskin rug from sportsmanparadise.com, but, neverless, I like the way this turned out after I cut it down, punched some holes in it with a leather punch, and laced it to some tie-wraps I mounted under the edge of the seat. After I get my Pro-Tac backrest next week, I think I'll really like this setup...thx again Dianna for the link to sportsmanparadise.com...:smiley_th

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
That certainly looks like it should make for a more comfortable ride.

Was that from sportsmanparadise.com or sportsmansguide.com ?

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't recommend this

After finally gettting some decent weather to get out and ride yesterday, the first time trying this sheepskin cover that I made. I wasn't happy with the slippery feeling that it gave, like I was sliding around in the seat. It's coming off, and I've decided to purchase the Corbin seat that lgower is selling from parting out his bike. Thanks for the great deal, Lee. :notworthy

·
Super Moderator
11,934 Posts
Well, I wish I had seen spriddle's post about the sheepskin seat covers before I had ordered the sheepskin rug from sportsmanparadise.com, but, neverless, I like the way this turned out after I cut it down, punched some holes in it with a leather punch, and laced it to some tie-wraps I mounted under the edge of the seat. After I get my Pro-Tac backrest next week, I think I'll really like this setup...thx again Dianna for the link to sportsmanparadise.com...:smiley_th

OMG! You skinned a Muppet!!!
(well at least it is not pink...)
KM

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I wasn't happy with the slippery feeling that it gave, like I was sliding around in the seat.
Ya just gotta add some of the hook side from some velcro to you pants! LOL

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG! You skinned a Muppet!!!
(well at least it is not pink...)
KM
LMAO....that's almost the same thing a riding friend said (and another reason that it's already off, other than the sliding around feeling)...;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts