Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok. I'm posting this so people will know all the W's (were, when,why). lol

THE SPRING HOCKING HILLS POKER RUN WILL BE ON MAY (SATURDAY) 19, 2012 AT LAKE LOGAN, IN LOGAN OHIO. BELOW ARE SOME LINKS FOR MORE INFO.....

www.hockinghillspokerrun.com

www.hockinghillspokerrun.com/aws/FHHSP/​pt/sp/pokerrun

www.facebook.com/pages/Hocking-Hills-​Poker-Run/364333528659

AND DON'T FORGET THE "HOCKING HILL MOTORCYCLE RANCH" ROUND-UP!!!:smiley_th

www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/​hocking-hills...2012-05

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I know this thread is my fault ,but I like it :zzz:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this thread is my fault ,but I like it :zzz:
no, Denny it's NOT you fault. there have been many BEFORE you that have asked for the same info. so to TRY to help you and all the others out, I started this thread. :smiley_th it's all good.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
no, Denny it's NOT you fault. there have been many BEFORE you that have asked for the same info. so to TRY to help you and all the others out, I started this thread. :smiley_th it's all good.
On another note is the HHMC Ranch roundup that Sunday as well ?If it is ,cool beans.:smiley_th

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
On another note is the HHMC Ranch roundup that Sunday as well ?If it is ,cool beans.:smiley_th
Yes, that is correct! On Friday, May 18, is the Iron Maiden Run. On Saturday, May 19, is the Hocking Hills Poker Run and on Sunday, May 20, is the Hocking Hills Motorcycle Ranch Round Up! It's what we like to call "The Hocking Hills Motorcycle May-hem Weekend"!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Yes, that is correct! On Friday, May 18, is the Iron Maiden Run. On Saturday, May 19, is the Hocking Hills Poker Run and on Sunday, May 20, is the Hocking Hills Motorcycle Ranch Round Up! It's what we like to call "The Hocking Hills Motorcycle May-hem Weekend"!
What time are you getting there on FRi.?

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know we'll be down around 8:30 - 9:00. Can't leave till after work. :(
cool. we'll keep an eye out for ya.

we could send up some smoke signals for ya. lol

or maybe some fireworks!!!!:wow::doh::beerchug: lol

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I had to change the oil again yesterday,I have been riding the wheels off mine.We rode down to The Red River Gorge Last week ,been to Lexington and Back a few times and been wet ,more than once already.We are ready to head up and ride with the Buckeye Crowd next week.You all be ready ,the hillbillies are headed your way.:smiley_th

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Ruger - apparently you have to clear out some space before you can receive more PMs.

Looks like my personal calendar has cleared. If the weather is good, I will probably ride East on Friday and do the Poker Run on Saturday. May not be able to stay late, as you know I have stuff to do on Sunday AM...

EZ
(Charlie)

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Ruger - apparently you have to clear out some space before you can receive more PMs.

Looks like my personal calendar has cleared. If the weather is good, I will probably ride East on Friday and do the Poker Run on Saturday. May not be able to stay late, as you know I have stuff to do on Sunday AM...

EZ
(Charlie)
Great!! Looking forward to seeing you again Charlie,I got lucky I get to stay Sat.night ,I have someone scheduled to Take care of things for me on Sunday AM :):)

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Well, Denny, I'm all registered... now hoping for good weather! It'll be great to see you and the gang again!!!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
not looking good for me y'all! bike is tagged but dead battery and my oil leak is looking rough. plus I been pouring my cash into a new garage so I no longer have to work on it in an 8x10 metal shed. will start a new thread in the goats belly on my garage me and my 14yo stepson is building! hopefully have it a bit farther in a month or so!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts