Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time posting, so I hope that it works. I'm having a problem finding highway pegs for my bike. I have the Kawasaki engine guard on my bike. The Kawaski shop was no help at all. Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
143 Posts
I used emgo ones. They bolt onto the engine gaurd. They do sit a little funny due to the offset of the engine guard, but small potatoes to me. I wanna say I got em for 35 from a local dealer. You could also go with Kuryakyn ones that are already offset and you can change pegs since they have such a selection. Hope this helps.

·
Drive less, ride more...
1,114 Posts
Now you have your dealer "pegged"....

Yo, Dude....like, welcome to the Forum!!!.......:D

It seems that some people actually do have a good experience with their Kaw dealer, but many here....unfortunately....have not. :(

For pegs, have you tried the folks over at J & P Cycles?

Not necessarily the best prices, but great service, good feedback.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I found a set of kuryakyns that were designed to be put on a Honda. They looked like they might fit. I asked the Honda dealer if they didn't if it would be a problem returning them. He said as long as I had my receipt and there were no major scratches. I tried em and they fit adequately. They looked real good!

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
The Kuryakyn ones that Foxhound talked about are about the only real good solution you will find these days. I had a few sets of Jardine Posa 90 degree pegs that I was selling but they are long gone. I have a set on my bike @ www.bulldogsbike.com. But they have now been discontinued for many years, so the Kuryakyn pegs are way to go...

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have Posa pegs that work great. I don't know where to get them though, because I bought mine used with the guard.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
WOW, I did a Google image search for 'Jardine Posa pegs' and got a bunch of pics from your site, Bulldog.

But no help on finding any for sale anywhere though :doh:

·
Growling at the World...
564 Posts
WOW, I did a Google image search for 'Jardine Posa pegs' and got a bunch of pics from your site, Bulldog.

But no help on finding any for sale anywhere though :doh:
And I doubt you will. I found my set at a place called Cycle Empire in Milwaukee Wisconsin around 9 years ago or so. CE would buy out inventory for pennies on the dollar from companies going out of business or discontinuing their product. I then went up and purchased all 5 sets that they had left over and sold them off over the years to Vn750 owners. My last set went out about 18 months ago to a fellow in Lincoln NE.

sorry...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts