Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of highway pegs that I got off of ebay 2 years ago. The package says that they are for a 700/750 Valcun. I tried to put them on my '86 and didn't like the way that they mounted up, maybe I put them on wrong. It said to mount the bracket to the bottom engine mount bolt. I put them on an went for one ride and didn't like the fell or the way that my feet were setting. Maybe I did something wrong. I have had them setting in the garage and forgetting to list them. I can sent you a picture of them, just send me your email address. I would like to get $35 plus $10 for shipping. I payed more than that for them on ebay.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have a set of highway pegs that I got off of ebay 2 years ago. The package says that they are for a 700/750 Valcun. I tried to put them on my '86 and didn't like the way that they mounted up, maybe I put them on wrong. It said to mount the bracket to the bottom engine mount bolt. I put them on an went for one ride and didn't like the fell or the way that my feet were setting. Maybe I did something wrong. I have had them setting in the garage and forgetting to list them. I can sent you a picture of them, just send me your email address. I would like to get $35 plus $10 for shipping. I payed more than that for them on ebay.
can you post some pictures ??:rockon:

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, guys I don't know how to post the pictures here. Have tried before and got nowere.
I sent pictures to sweez

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Here I will help you out. They are not what I was looking for.
Pretty hard to tell anything from those photos.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After you click on the picture it will inlarge. There is a bracket that mounts to the engine mounting bolt. The bracket then sticls out to the front and the pegs then mounts to that. It is kind of a simple setup. Hopes that this helps some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts