Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last winter I fabricated some highway pegs based on KM's design. They work great! However I have since installed an engine guard and put clamp-on pegs on it so I no longer need these homebuilt ones. As I type this I am having difficulty uploading pics and will come back later to do so but if you've seen the kind KM made for his bike, then you've seen these as these are the same style. The only difference is that I purposely made mine where my feet rode a little higher off the ground. That's actually cool if you want your feet lower because it is easy to simply redrill the holes for the 1/2" footbar to go into and then cut off the (now) excess steel strapping. The setup will come with all bolts required and I'll include written help and directions. I don't know what the shipping cost will be yet and it'll probably be sometime into next week before I can get away to find out but I want $40 for the hardware. If you're interested contact me through this thread or at [email protected]. I can e-mail pics of it installed on my bike, and not installed on my garage floor and also answer any questions you may have. It was a fun project to make and they work just fine but I don't need them anymore.

·
Retired USAF (IYAAYAS)
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John, PM me and we'll talk business!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts