Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a set of highway peg mounts for sale or can give me the dimensions for theirs so i can make a copy.? The clamp on pegs i got are still too close for me

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
161 Posts
They are for sale, they're in my FS thread....

I can take measurements and post pictures as well if you'd like.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Why not make your own ?...copy my fwd controls brackets (or Chad's) and flip em...I use 1/2" rod in between inside a 1/2 pipe for more support, most aftermarkets will screw on, and you can add spacers to add width. Just vary the rod length.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what id really like to have is fwd cont. Just waiting on you to start marketing wolfie lol.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Well, Im gettin closer on that...spent $70 on lighting for my shop today...just need to clean out the foo, and bring my drill press and bench up...will be soon I hope !...I got like 20 orders on hold, lol....hey, sucks to be in the cold northeast and poor...but its Spring now, and things will get moving...going to be doing seat mods and exhaust mods too.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btw wolfie , what are your sets going to run us?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Will have a few options...from basic to ballzout...will all depend on whats ordered...basic kit will be about $125-150. Im guessing (less if one provides their stock foot levers)....add more for finishing and pegs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts