Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Highway Leg Rests (Pegs) / bars for VN 750?

Im looking for a leg rests that I can use during long trips. Looked around but not sure which one would fit best my VN750. Saw few options with engine guards and pegs mounted on it. But there are not for sale. Something similar to the picture I've added. Please share any info / links. Thanks!

Attachments

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
Check out the post" help a brother out"in the sell swap section.Wolfie makes awesome forward controls but could also make highway pegs as well. His email is [email protected] him Doc sent ya.

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
Watch Ebay and the sell/swap here for a crash bar. There's at least one on ebay now but it's kinda ratty.

Every once in a while you may run across a pair of peg brackets, or they can be made fairly easy. You just need a triangular plate on each side. Like these: Peg Mounts

I like the Kury offset pegs (adjustable), second pic down on the right side, I see ebay deals on those once in a while.

Aluminum plate would be my choice if I didn't have a crash bar. Had planned to make some myself, but thought they might make my back hurt more.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
here's a pic of his forwards,plus his big ole feet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts