Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys...

I have come across a couple of brand new Highway Hawk Cylinder head covers still in their original packaging. these bolt to the side of the rear cylinder head in place of the little chrome cover and greatly improve the appearance of the cylinder head. Lookling for £25 / $40 plus shipping for each or £45 / $73.50 + shipping for both. (Shipping for a single cover looks to be somewhere around $15 airmail)

Wolf

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, as nobody seems to have the slightest interest in these, it's off to eBay they go... :)

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....almost makes it look like an old Knucklehead....wouldnt help much for guys like me that are earshaved though....Id like to see em make 2 for each cyl....each side....I might pick em up then....

....kee-rist....now ya got me thinking about modding the existing fer looks, lol.....

How ya doin bro ?...long time....

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
....almost makes it look like an old Knucklehead....wouldnt help much for guys like me that are earshaved though....Id like to see em make 2 for each cyl....each side....I might pick em up then....

....kee-rist....now ya got me thinking about modding the existing fer looks, lol.....

How ya doin bro ?...long time....
I'm good thanks bro. keep dropping in from time to time but don't have the hours to spend online that I used to, due to working a lot more these days. Hope things are good with you. Have a happy solstice and new year!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....couple more days brother, and the darkness turns to light....:notworthy:pepper:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys...

I have come across a couple of brand new Highway Hawk Cylinder head covers still in their original packaging. these bolt to the side of the rear cylinder head in place of the little chrome cover and greatly improve the appearance of the cylinder head. Lookling for £25 / $40 plus shipping for each or £45 / $73.50 + shipping for both. (Shipping for a single cover looks to be somewhere around $15 airmail)

Wolf

If you still have these, I am interested.

I would like to see some more pics though.

Mark
3Fan

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
I like'em, but I think they should have made them for all four corners. Too rich for me, just bought two forks for $17.99 each.

·
100% Black & White
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like'em, but I think they should have made them for all four corners. Too rich for me, just bought two forks for $17.99 each.
I paid £45 for the pair plus shipping so just looking to get my money back really...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts