Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for highway foot pegs/bars. Anyone know if they are readily available anywhere? I did some googling to no avail

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Several on here have made their own, most were better than mine, I'm sure someone will chime in...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Super Moderator
11,970 Posts
Yeah, I made my own. The Kaw engine Gaurds don't really work that well if you want to stretch out. The Wingerline bars are OK but hard to find.

I made some highway footpeg mounts. Look through the photo link in my sig line below.

Best bet is to buy Chads mounts:
http://www.chadsbike.com/highwaymounts.htm

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Looking for highway foot pegs/bars. Anyone know if they are readily available anywhere? I did some googling to no avail
Did you buy the '02 you were looking at?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spockster,

Yep, I sure did. Couldn't seal the deal until Tuesday when they open again, because I was unable to get my money out of savings over the weekend.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HWY Pegs

Knifemaker,

Thanks for the input about the pegs you made. I might be able to get a metal cutting blade for my band saw and if so they shouldn't be too hard to make. Your photo's make it look like a pretty easy job.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
As I said there are better ones than the ones I made, I do however like the bar across the front tying the 2 together, as KM's also have, it adds a good bit of strength when you go down on the one side...

Just another way, I did mine before I was on the forum I think...lol...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Highway Bars

As I said there are better ones than the ones I made, I do however like the bar across the front tying the 2 together, as KM's also have, it adds a good bit of strength when you go down on the one side...

Just another way, I did mine before I was on the forum I think...lol...
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and thank you for yours

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Don't ask how I know...lol... And you would also forgive the dirty bike if you saw the twisty ride it came from and the 3 mi. of gravel to get to it...lol......:rockon:...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hwy bars

Don't ask how I know...lol... And you would also forgive the dirty bike if you saw the twisty ride it came from and the 3 mi. of gravel to get to it...lol......:rockon:...
Nothing to forgive for a slightly dirty bike. I am many times accused by my son for spending more time cruising than polishing. BTW, "Old Dog" how old are you? I will hit 82 come July this year. They are going to have to pull my cold dead fingers from the handlebars one of these days.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Nothing to forgive for a slightly dirty bike. I am many times accused by my son for spending more time cruising than polishing. BTW, "Old Dog" how old are you? I will hit 82 come July this year. They are going to have to pull my cold dead fingers from the handlebars one of these days.
Hey, I think that makes you the oldest stud in the stable, I'm still just a kid at 76...lol...:beerchug:...:beerchug:...:beerchug:...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts