Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a new rider. I got my license last year and my husband bought me a 2000 vulcan 750 to learn on. I took the MSF rider safety course and am taking the advanced rider safety course this spring. I have learned alot on this forum and I would like to thank all those members who took the time to make all those posts about everything from seats to batteries. I was going to buy a new corbin and decided to take my seat to a leather guy local and he took those damn buttons off and put a new top on for just a few $$ and it looks 100% better. I would have spent the $400- on a seat and been really mad if i had not read what you all already know. I was also having a problem with starting my bike and couldn't figure out why. The guy I bought it from had it in a crate while he was overseas and you guessed it the battery was shot. New battery and WOW; we gone. So anyway, I'd like to say "hello" and I've read all you've said. It is nice to meet you. WooWoo:beerchug:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tanxs again for posting to my '1st' post.
Thinking of getting seat done also. did you look for auto seats in yellow pages or ?
may see you some day on the palisades interstate.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts