Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gaday everyone just wanted to say hi from down under .ive manage to acquire myself a beautiful 86 VZ 750 which from what i understand is a limited edition VN , it has all the same parts ect . I intend to fully restore it and glad to have came across this site for advice , im chasing a VZ badge for the crome side cover , any ideas cheers .

· Premium Member
323 Posts
Gaday everyone just wanted to say hi from down under .ive manage to acquire myself a beautiful 86 VZ 750 which from what i understand is a limited edition VN , it has all the same parts ect . I intend to fully restore it and glad to have came across this site for advice , im chasing a VZ badge for the crome side cover , any ideas cheers .
Share pictures and updates as you make progress, I'd love to see the work. And welcome to the machine!

· Super Moderator
2003 VN750
11,044 Posts
Welcome to the machine!

That must be the JDM version, Japanese Domestic Market. Going to be hard to find that emblem, probably.

https://flic.kr/p/pBjdr1

· Premium Member
323 Posts
hi guys ,nice to be in the machine cheers ,wow i didnt know there was a JDM ,well yep, thats what ive got then,thanks for the pic ive never seen another. ive got a top end rattle so im going to give the gambo trick a go , if no luck ill get an MCT , thanks for the info cheers .
If you need to go down the MCT route, I made a Youtube video detailing the process. I hope this helps you.

My 2005 US spec VN750 was making very light cam chain ticking noise last Fall and it was a very straightforward process to fix it. I also have a video about easy adjustment using a "half wrench". See the video here:

· Premium Member
159 Posts
Your best bet probably 3D print maybe take cover off and get someone to scan it then 3 d print the missing part . Do you have the other side cover

· FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,582 Posts
Welcome to the nucking futhouse. Don't they have the black engine and wheels in Oz?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi, thx buddy thats a great idea , yes i have a complete badge on the other side ill give it a shot.
hey doc my wheels and motor are silver im trying to get a pic up loaded having some tech issuse soz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts