Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to start working on the 92... previous owner said it sat under his backyard deck for 2 years. it looks more like 10+ lol. before pic of the 92... not sure what direction I'm going with yet.

as of today

here are my other builds. the 86 rebel 450 (sold)

and 86 454 ltd (sold)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I like the bobbers. That will be my next project.

Looks like whatever you decide to do, it'll turn out nice. Good looking bikes! :rockon:

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ya gotta put a shorty rear fender on it though....else its looks "lacking".....and half finished....

Suggestion....Tractor Supply sells trailer fenders cheap....slap one on, cut to length, and yer done....but the bare rear tire thing dont cut it in my book....looks like sheit IMO....takes away from the rest.....

Take a lookie here....local boys to me... http://www.orangecountybobbers.com/bikes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya gotta put a shorty rear fender on it though....else its looks "lacking".....and half finished....

Suggestion....Tractor Supply sells trailer fenders cheap....slap one on, cut to length, and yer done....but the bare rear tire thing dont cut it in my book....looks like sheit IMO....takes away from the rest.....

Take a lookie here....local boys to me... http://www.orangecountybobbers.com/bikes
Saw the fenders at Tractor Supply... but decided to go no fender look on the rears. I might do the rear fender this time around. Thanks for the honest opinion, which I'm totally cool with. You know what they say, "to each its own". lol

·
NEVER TO OLD TO RIDE
111 Posts
delete missread post

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of today... Rode it for a few miles and everything seems to be good to go.

But, I do have to let it go. Wife's suv is having some issues and need a spare care.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Looks clean....very nice.....I would prefer a short/chopped rear fender tho.

What muffs are those you have have installed ?

:smiley_th

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ended up selling it today for only $900. Needed to get some $$$s and fix the wife's SUV. Shucks! I'm going to miss it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts