Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
social_enemy0
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have vance&hines cruizer pipes with baffles removed, harley gaskets, marbled, and blocked the little carb hose, oh yea and messed with the fuel/air screw, STILL to no avail the rear cyclinder is STILL popping. I definately need some specific help. theres gotta be someone with the same setup that HAD my problem that can HELP me now. PLEASE!!

Thanks,
-Chris-
2001 VN750- Hardtailed. Windsheild, horn, blinkers, speedo, tach, fuel gauge, and front fender removed. aftermarket grips, foot pegs, levers, corbin seat, vance&hines pipes (marbled), and saddle bags.

Want Apes, rear cyclinder to stop popping, rake, side mount liscensplate and brake light, custom rear fender, flat black paint, and an ear shave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just started on the site. wondering if you ever got the popping stopped. I also have vance and hines pipes. I have not yet marbled or any of that so I'm looking to whatever advances are made. I have an 04 vulcan with custom paint job. I get it posted in the pictures fairly soon. I've got an idea on a possible way to quiet down the pipes. I'll let you know if it works.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts