Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

short version; in need of person in Holland that can replace stator against payment.

Last week I received the sad news that apparently my stator is broken and should be replaced. Costs are too high to let the garage handle it, and I found -on this forum- a manual how to replace it (thx!).
However, I have no technical skill (yet) whatsoever and since this is my first vehicle (ever, never even had a car), I could use some help. Unfortunately I don't have friends that can perform a procedure like this on a motorbike, and I do not trust myself to do it all by myself.

Is there someone residing in the Netherlands who would want to take a look with/for me against payment? Anyone who likes to fix bikes, I will of course help and learn, for future maintenance.

Greetings,

ps; i know it's extremely handy to be able to fix your own bike, but you need to start somewhere right? :)

·
Registered
6,446 Posts
Greetings, Dutchlander! :grin2: Instead of posting here, try posting in the Electrical section. With technology, you don't necessarily need someone in Holland. Someone here might be able to give you a couple hours of their time via Skype or Facetime. You could try other "Do it yourself" forums as well. You might be working into the night due to the time difference but it's motorbike: it's a labor of love. :motorcycl

Good luck! :grin2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts