Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a front fender for a 1995 vulcan 750. I just bought the bike and the previous owner put a mud-flap thingy on the fender with screws. There is also some rust where the thing attaches. I want to replace it with stock. The color is a Teal Blue. Is there anyone out there that might have one for sale?

Derek

·
Registered
54 Posts
dschwei said:
Looking for a front fender for a 1995 vulcan 750. I just bought the bike and the previous owner put a mud-flap thingy on the fender with screws. There is also some rust where the thing attaches. I want to replace it with stock. The color is a Teal Blue. Is there anyone out there that might have one for sale?

Derek
A buddie of mine took the front fender off of his ltd454, he wanted the look of a chrome one, it looks great and was a dorect bolt on, but I will say it is a bit "shorter" than the stock VN750, you may be-able to find fenders from other modles that will bolt on as long as the wheel dia. is the same (19") and the width is the same many others should and will fit. good luck

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I have one but it is used and has a b b sized chip of paint down to bare metal and may have some light scratches near the mounting points. I placed a black set of fenders on mine recently along with changing the gas tank (I don't like teal). I was planning on getting it sand blasted and then chromed.

·
Registered
165 Posts
dschwei said:

Derek
I bought a used fender on Ebay to fit a Goldwing GL1100 and painted it to match my bike and it worked great. It's longer and protects my radiator better than the stock fender. Bolts right up..

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I will get pictures this weekend and let you know where they are.

dschwei said:
Do you have a picture and would you be willing to part with it? If so, what would you take for it?

Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.