Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, when I post a link to ebay...or someone else does, and I try to go there using my iPhone ...it directs me to some site called "Viglink.com" which only shows me stuff from Amazon. What's the deal?

Here's an ebay link:

1986-2006 Kawasaki VN 750 Vulcan TIMING CAM CHAIN TENSIONER MANUAL ADJUSTER | eBay

When this posts...I can see it says "eBay"...but it takes me to the other site. Doesn't happen to others using PC's...and doesn't do it to me on other forums I belong to.

Explain. Is this site owned by Amazon?

Here is where that link takes me:

http://www.viglink.com/shop/query/1986+2006+kawasaki+vn+750+vulcan+timing+cam+chain+tensioner+manual+adjuster

AND....while you're reading this....I lost/forgot my password here. Please send me an email with my password or one I can use if I get logged out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Viglink is a targeted advertising/marketing company. They work with eBay, Walmart, Target, Amazon, and others, so they will likely pick up your search criteria and/or cookies from your browser and send you targeted ads. I went to their site and they have an opt-out option available, but I haven't tried it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
2,506 Posts
I think it's Aliens trying to take over.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,494 Posts
too late,we're already here

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
That explains alot. Now things are beginning to make more sense to me. Thanks for confirming that, DOC.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,076 Posts
That explains alot. Now things are beginning to make more sense to me. Thanks for confirming that, DOC.
don't worry, Tom you are safe

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I can't help you there, but glad I got you sorted!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts