Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband just purchased his first bike. It is a 2000 Vulcan 750. We r needing to get some work done to it. The first thing on our list is rear pegs. The right side peg and adaptor(I'm not sure if that is the right word) was broke off in an accident w the previous owner. I have located one in eBay but it is from an 85 Vulcan. My question is....would it be compatible? Thx in advance for the help...I am trying to do some things on it as a surprise for him so any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Almost any part from any year bike will fit any other year bike. The peg and brackets didn't change through the entire run of the bike. You might even want to post here in the buy/sell section as there are a few of us with spare parts bikes and willing to share at a reasonable cost.

Oh yeah ...... welcome to the Madness that is the vn750!!!!

·
2,504 Posts
The older models didn't have chrome on all the parts. There are plenty out there, make sure you get one that matches the finish of the other one.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
The older models didn't have chrome on all the parts. There are plenty out there, make sure you get one that matches the finish of the other one.
Is it 2000 or 2001, rear pegs were sold chrome vs polished aluminum ?
...also, a few choice engine covers..... :confused:
WilliamTech

1 - 6 of 6 Posts