Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I picked up on that ONE word, btw.......Im an 88 supporter....nuff said....

....anyway...water under the bridge....my daddy spent a lotta time in Baton Rouge....he designed the Atchafalaya River bridge....yep...my dad...back in the 60s mebbe....

I gotta old GF jst south of Lk Charles....still sends me homemade andouille and boudain....always adds a note that I got a place to live down dere wit her...."C'mon down cher....you know you my only man fo-evah".....lol....Miss Laleesh...

Welcome brother....Im one of them Yankee scums, btw, lol....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have good news and bad news... Good news is I took the written/computer portion of the endorsement test and passed. I dont know why I worried about failing so much because it was really easy lol. I called about the 750 last week and told them I was coming to look at it this Friday, I got rained out of work so I decided to stop by the shop and check it out. Come to find out they shipped it to the auction this morning so now Vulcan for me :(. The 150cc I have now would be perfect for the riding portion but since it isnt registered, I cant use it. I have the title from the person I bought it from but they never signed it when they bought it from the 1st owner. They basically told me to find the 1st owner and get them to sign it over which is impossible. Ive searched Facebook, phone book and all over the internet and cant find the original owner. Now I have to get it inspected by the state police and go the the justice for peace to try and contact the guy and if were not able to, they will proceed in getting a new title, all of which can take longer than 30 days :l I also dont know anyone with a bike besides me to borrow, which is why I was just gonna buy another bike but its gone.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts