Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So to start off, I had another profile on here. But I tried for an hour to log on last night with absolutely no success. I had only been here very briefly before, so I didn’t feel bad just starting over. That said I recognize that we are probably not allowed to have two accounts. I’d like it if a moderator would contact me if they feel this situation needs to be sorted. If not I’ll just carry on as if the first account never existed.

all that said, hello from the swamps of central Florida!!!! Again!!!!Anout this time last year I had four parts VN750S that I wanted to combine into two running bikes. I ended up selling two, parting one out, and giving the other away to some onethat was looking to start wrenching and riding. Whelp... the one I gave away started coming back last night.Had a pile of parts left in front of my garage along with the title. I’ll be picking up the frame tank and engine today. Wish me luck!!!
D7F3DC8D-98FD-4E6B-8D16-C7BF6C5AA016.jpeg
D7F3DC8D-98FD-4E6B-8D16-C7BF6C5AA016.jpeg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I was able to retrieve the carbs, engine, frame, Rear wheel, and tank tonight. I’ll be getting started on it tomorrow I guess. I’ll start another thread when I do get started.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,277 Posts
Welcome back to the nucking futhouse

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts