Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I had a lucky run last year where I picked up four Kawasaki VN750s for a total of $260. They were all rolling chasis, so they were all basically engine, frame, front end, and rear end. All were missing carbs, intakes, tanks, and all electronics. Any ways, I gave one of the titled ones away and I still have the other three. I've decided to make the remaining titled frame into a chopper. So I'll be on here asking a ton of questions. I sincerely hope that you guys are willing to put up with me.

Registered
Welcome to the machine!

Four score!

They're still putting up with me, though there's some cringing and teeth gritting in the background. 馃檪

Your V-rod in your avatar? Riding buddy has one, but mostly rides the Ultra.

Banned
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the machine!

Four score!

They're still putting up with me, though there's some cringing and teeth gritting in the background. 馃檪

Your V-rod in your avatar? Riding buddy has one, but mostly rides the Ultra.
Yes it is. I love that bike. I have a Heritage and a Sportster 883 as well...and a Shadow 750...and a Honda CX500...and an 83 Virago 750... Lol...I bought the Virago and the CX to fix and flip, and I'm selling the Shadow and Sportster...so eventually I'll be left with the VROD, Heritage, and the Kawi chopper. Right now the Heritage is "in the shop" and the Sporty needs a front tire, so the VROD is actually serving as my daily driver and main commuter.

Registered
My friend is selling his V-rod, don't think his ole.lady likes hanging off the back of it. So they're always riding the Ultra. I like the ergonomics on the vrod, the seat and pegs don't kill me like the VN.

Registered
Hey everyone. I had a lucky run last year where I picked up four Kawasaki VN750s for a total of $260. They were all rolling chasis, so they were all basically engine, frame, front end, and rear end. All were missing carbs, intakes, tanks, and all electronics. Any ways, I gave one of the titled ones away and I still have the other three. I've decided to make the remaining titled frame into a chopper. So I'll be on here asking a ton of questions. I sincerely hope that you guys are willing to put up with me.
Sounds like the easily scavenged parts got posted to ebay. Hope you can salvage what can be salvaged!

FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
Welcome to the nucking futhouse. I'm still here as well, even though sometimes some of you wish I wasn't...

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts