Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1994 VN 750
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
noob here with his first Vulcan. 94 VN750 with 40,000 miles, yep 40,000! I really don't worry about the milage because the bike runs like a dream, very snappy. Definately doesn't seem tired at all. Is there any members in my area? I might need to bounce ideas off someone from time to time.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Welcome

Know well where Jermyn is. Formerly from Archbald, now living in Jim Thorpe. Welcome and enjoy the bike and the information from this site.

·
2,502 Posts
You picked the best year Vulcan made! Welcome and enjoy.

·
1994 VN 750
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Welcome to the madness. Have you had other bikes before the Vulcan?
Enjoy the ride and keep the rubber on the road.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
You picked the best year Vulcan made! Welcome and enjoy.
Well, that year might be the best, but the '99 ( and '00) are the fastest!! LOL

Welcome to the forum, JBilko.
I'm at the other end of the state. About 25 miles or so North of The 'Burgh.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you got a 94. 1989 was the last year they were any good. :rockon::doh:

·
1994 VN 750
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, you guys crack me up! Near the burgh, I'm a diehard Steelers fan! I just changed my battery today (on the boards advise!) and it's amazing the difference it made! The PO had a cheapo autozone battery in there.
I had only one other bike before this one and still have it, my starter bike the mighty Honda Rebel!
Oh, and of course it really doesn't matter what year bike you have as long as it's black! Because as we all know black bikes are the fastest!

·
Registered
166 Posts
oh hell yea now we r talkn lol

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Steelers huh? They played the Eagles last year in September I think. Who won that game, I can't remember? Did Big Ben play?

Just bustin' chops bro, welcome to the forum. Try posting in the "Regoinal Forum" for other VN750 owners in your area, I'm sure you'll get some hits. Also the "Versus" has a wealth of information in it and is worth a search if you get stumped...

·
Registered
166 Posts
i am a member of the greatest nfl fans there is we have to be cause our team sucks lol
GO CLEVELAND!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Steelers huh? They played the Eagles last year in September I think. Who won that game, I can't remember? Did Big Ben play?[\QUOTE]

Six little words: SIX-BURGH - Home of Vince & Stanley
LOL!!! I knew someone was coming back with it!! Great season last year fellas, obviously. You guys really looked good on both sides of the ball, you deserved it.

Disclaimer: if you're ever in Philly I never said that. Trust me, its for my own protection...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts