Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am from North Carolina and am proud to say that my first bike is a 95 VN750. I paid 725 for it and have put plenty of love into it. Many big plans surround it and I hope that it serves me well. I am a photographer and this bike seems to love the camera.

Attachments

·
2,530 Posts
Nice bike, welcome to the group!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, believe me when i say it looks good from a distance.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
thanks, believe me when i say it looks good from a distance.
welcome and the same thing has been said about me personally..but my bike looks good even up close,If I were a major league ball player I'd be highly sought after . A .500 average is considered awesome...It's all about perspective:)

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
Nice bike, welcome to the group!
Same here, also a nice background, I sometimes wonder into Western N.C., fact is my lil group of old farts are probably goin to wonder thru Robbinsville, Franklin, via the Cherahala Skyway & Moonshiner 28, and also Murphy on the way back home on the 17th & 18th ...
They are a bit slow footed, but I guess I can take it for a couple of days...lol...
Again, welcome to the forum from Southern Cent. Tenn. ...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same here, also a nice background...
I love that picture too, many people cant believe that that is my bike, they think its a magazine shot. I took it near fort fisher NC while i was on vacation. I still can't get over how many people love these bikes, I've had Harley riders complement me! I look forward to many years of service out of this bike and wonder if i'll run into any of you guys. BTW my new sig showcases some of the work done.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sad news, T`pal got backed into while my dad had her parked (i was gone for the week). Silver lining: alot of the restoration work will be done by the shop payed by the other guys insurance (only whats damaged though).

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Sad news, T`pal got backed into while my dad had her parked (i was gone for the week). Silver lining: alot of the restoration work will be done by the shop payed by the other guys insurance (only whats damaged though).
Welcome to our Forum Family.

Once out of the shop, you'll be back spending time with her, minor fixes will be done in no time !

Much info/tips in the verses...
Enjoy your ride
WilliamTech :smiley_th

1 - 10 of 10 Posts