Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Carla; I live in central Iowa.

I used to own a 1995 Vulcan 750 however, it was stolen several years ago. When I purchased it in early 2000s, it was a salvage bike after hitting a deer; I purchased it at an auction then bought another parts bike and got one good bike. I loved my Vulcan; maybe because it was my first bike or maybe because it was "simple" and I could work on it myself. I did pull the engine twice to replace the stator; thank you to the members of the "old" forum (before facebook and other social media sources) I learned a lot and was able to do just about anything mechanical on it. (Hello Knifemaker...I remember you from the "old" days)

After having my Vulcan stolen, I bought an Indian Scout from my brother; I love it as well but I gotta say...I do miss my Vulcan!!!

All that being said, I have a couple plastic tubs of parts that I guess I am ready to part with; haven't gotten through them all but a short list would include wiring harnesses, passenger foot pegs, right and left front pegs/controls, air filter housing, tail light and turn signals, etc. I know I have more parts in the basement that I haven't gone through yet. I am hoping someone might have a use for some of the parts instead of me throwing them out.

Please feel free to message me or reply if there is something you are looking for.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Do you have the stock air boxes?

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
I believe she said she had the air filter housing, is that the same thing?
Yes, it does. I was looking for all the parts removed during an ear shave and should have been more specific. Brain doesn't work well late at night, especially after Covid.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Yes, it does. I was looking for all the parts removed during an ear shave and should have been more specific. Brain doesn't work well late at night, especially after Covid.
Well, I'm going to do the ear shave, you want first dibs on that stuff? I figured out how to to get the surge tank out without removing the engine, too. No need to cut. Just remove the radiator.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Well, I'm going to do the ear shave, you want first dibs on that stuff? I figured out how to to get the surge tank out without removing the engine, too. No need to cut. Just remove the radiator.
It won't come out of the front, has to go out the back, after disconnecting all the wiring harness and pulling that forward.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts