Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined recently and figured it was time to introduce myself. I bought an 85 VN700A late fall of 05 out of a barn. Owner said it hadn't run in two years. After cleaning out the fuel system and fixing a corroded connector for the spark control I got her running. I stopped riding dirt about 25 years ago to raise a family and wanted to try getting back into riding. I bought this bike thinking if I lost my mojo for riding,no big loss. I'm here to tell you I want to ride ALL the time and except for a quirky first gear I reallty like this Kawasaki. I know the trend is to big cruisers but this bike has plenty of power for me, and I'm a big guy at 6ft 280lbs. I have looked at a few bigger cruisers because now my wife wants to come along but the weight of those bigger machines is a concern to me. Coming from the dirt I like a bike that reads and responds to my input. For now I'm very happy with this machine and I'm wondering how nice a newer 750 might be. Well thats it for now. I have already gained some knowledge from this site and the Yahoo group and might be tracking down the shifting problem. Thanks for a great site!:motorcycl :motorcycl

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
This is a great sight for info. Enjoy the new scoot and ride on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts