Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finay found this place. I currently an 86 750. I had one about a year ago and sold it. went through a couple of other bikes and couldnt take iy anymore and bout another.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy There,
I'm a newbie myself. I just bought a 89 Vulcan about 3 weeks ago and really enjoying it.

What I've learned is this, the best advise I could give you is to check out the Yahoo Group VN750 which is dedicated soly to the 750 vulcans. You can learn alot there.

Enjoy the ride......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thnx for the tip on Yahoo.

Well my bike is now a little over a month old and has 2800 miles on her. Looking forward to the next 2800.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new too. I've been lurking since I bought my bike last month, but now have a question I haven't seen answered yet, so I'm about to post up...

I have an '86 VN750, bought used in New York City. 14k on the clock, outdoor bike for the last few years, so it's not perfect or near perfect, but still in pretty good shape.
This is my first bike, and first time riding a MC in my life was on this bike a month ago. I've had the bug for years, but found a deal I couldn't pass up on this bike, so just bought it on the spot and told my wife a week later...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts