Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 61 years old and trying to get back on two wheels after not having ridden for 27 years. First bike I had was a 1976 Honda CB360T that I got in 1979 while stationed at Camp Pendleton (USMC). Semper Fi to any brothers and sisters on the forum. Next bike was a 1989 VN750 bought new. Took that bike to Italy when my ex was transferred there (Army). Rode that bike there for 3 years, including to Germany and back. Came back to the states in '93 and wound up selling the bike. Now after 27 years without, I have finally decided to ride again. So I went out and bought a 1985 VN700. Now just working on it trying to get it back roadworthy. Have already decided on a few mods that I will be doing (Ear Shave, Rectifier, Coasters). COVID-19 has put things on hold for a bit but that just gives me time to get some work done.

Well, that's my story. Hope to learn a few things here and maybe get to know some people.

Ride safe and stay healthy.

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Welcome to the machine!

Had a CB350 myself, modded so I could pull the heads without pulling the engine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts