Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed cobra slip-ons on my vulcan. They sound great! does anyone know of any good heat shields to use or have pictures of the heat shields installed? thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are replacement mufflers, instead of replacing the entire exhaust. now back to my question-- anyone know of any heat shields besides the universal fit heat shields from cobra? thanks!

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Here's one I found at a mostly Harley shop.
It really only worked mounted here due to the tips of the flames having a tendency to catch the cuff of my pants.
Otherwise, I've got 3 universal ones in other needed places.

I found THIS site which has similar ones (about 1/2 way down the page) but I think I payed only $20 for one.

Yeah, I've lost one of the swingarm caps too !!

·
Registered
43 Posts
hyperbuzzin said:
Here's one I found at a mostly Harley shop.
It really only worked mounted here due to the tips of the flames having a tendency to catch the cuff of my pants.
Otherwise, I've got 3 universal ones in other needed places.

I found THIS site which has similar ones (about 1/2 way down the page) but I think I payed only $20 for one.

Yeah, I've lost one of the swingarm caps too !!
Those pipes in the pic with the bike on the mountain...are those after market...is the bike any louder??

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
You mean these....

I believe mine might be Cobra's but I'm not positive. Were on the bike when I got it.
It is a good bit louder than stock. I also have a good bit of popping. I pesonally like the loud sound.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts