1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Thats a steal for them...and ya, I couldda gone thru Toledo, but Ive developed a few serious health problems recently and wont be able to make the trip...not at this time anyway....maybe never...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I texted him and asked if he'd consider shipping. I said I know it's taboo to ship stuff from Craigslist but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Good idea - I considered doing the same

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a bummer Wolfie, here's hoping it turns around quick.

Anyone heard back from the seller?

·
Chasin' the blacktop
1,498 Posts
Wolfie, Just wanted to say that in my limited time on this site your posts have been what set the tone for VN750.com. Heal up and keep us informed. Good website without you, great website with you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Got back in touch with the seller earlier. Thanks for the heads up, I'll post pics of them on the bike when they come in. :D:D:D

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Wolfie, Just wanted to say that in my limited time on this site your posts have been what set the tone for VN750.com. Heal up and keep us informed. Good website without you, great website with you.
Thanks brother....makes me feel good...I aint been here as long as others, but I been around bikes since I was 12....in my blood....I just fell in love with this place and the folks here, most of whom I call true brothers now...this is my first bike in over 28 yrs...just had Harleys before that...the folks here helped me out, in MANY different ways (you all know who you are)...and I volunteered to be a mod to keep this place clean, straight and going forever...well. until I die anyway, lol...
Feelin better though...worked on my sissy, did some welding....lil at a time...
Thanks brother... :beerchug:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got back in touch with the seller earlier. Thanks for the heads up, I'll post pics of them on the bike when they come in. :D:D:D
Glad somebody here could get'em. Seems like a smokin' deal price wise and they look like they'll clean up real good.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Damn, must be too late in getting these. I wonder how much more forward these would put a riders feet. Anyone know?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
The ones I make move you FWD 7" and up 3.5"...I think the Jardines are slightly less fwd (6 or 5), and 2.5-3 up...

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
The ones I make move you FWD 7" and up 3.5"...I think the Jardines are slightly less fwd (6 or 5), and 2.5-3 up...
Well, hurry up and get them done before I decide to blow $800 on a set! :)

Seriously, that is a lot more than I thought, which is good.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Mine are a lot less than that, and theyre barebones....raw metal...ya want chrome, ya do it yerself....ya want paint, paint yerself....I was gonna include pegs too, but decided not to since all have different prefs....any peg that screws onto a 1/2" rod will work...(harley thread).
I require the existing shift and brake lever though. Or any others (any brand) with matching splines.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Mine are a lot less than that, and theyre barebones....raw metal...ya want chrome, ya do it yerself....ya want paint, paint yerself....I was gonna include pegs too, but decided not to since all have different prefs....any peg that screws onto a 1/2" rod will work...(harley thread).
I require the existing shift and brake lever though. Or any others (any brand) with matching splines.
Sounds good. I have no problem using existing parts off m bike. I ld rather spend that $800 on a Corbin seat and a rear end lowering kit. Lemme know when you are ready sell.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts
yeah me too !! do you need us to send you our pedals or is it something we can do ourselves?
how much and pics of them if you please.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
yeah me too !! do you need us to send you our pedals or is it something we can do ourselves?
how much and pics of them if you please.
Its a matter of modding and welding them...only other option is to fine ANY levers with the same splines...
Id provide the mounting plates, crossbar, asst hardware, modded levers, tie rods. Owner would have to provide pegs, although I could for an extra fee.

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225467&postcount=43

Need to check current prices of aluminum stock first before I can determine a price. But would probably be +/- $150 with trade in and owner pegs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts