Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw the black Friday add for Gander Mountain. they will have Frogg Toggs on sale for $29.99! that's a good deal!

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Just make sure it's for motorcycle riding. The "hunting/sports" one doesn't seal up as well. Look for velcro closures at the ankles and wrists and the sides of the pants.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Just make sure it's for motorcycle riding. The "hunting/sports" one doesn't seal up as well. Look for velcro closures at the ankles and wrists and the sides of the pants.
I believe the ones for motorcycling are labeled Road Toads,By Frogg Toggs in case anyone needs to be able to tell the difference.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Ha, & I thought the set I bought at $49 on sale at Iron Pony was a good deal. I think I could get a set for the wife at that price. She didn't like the rain so much on the fall poker run in hocking hills. lol

This doesn't look like the motorcycle version but I bet it would be more than fine for a passenger.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha, & I thought the set I bought at $49 on sale at Iron Pony was a good deal. I think I could get a set for the wife at that price. She didn't like the rain so much on the fall poker run in hocking hills. lol

This doesn't look like the motorcycle version but I bet it would be more than fine for a passenger.

these I believe are NOT (road toads) for motorcycle riding. but they should be fine for a passenger though.

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
gotta love the pony! my 7yo girl loves the place too!

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gotta love the pony! my 7yo girl loves the place too!
yupp! the wife and I love the Pony also! did you see the pic's of our bikes parked in the "VIB" parking at the IP?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Not sure if they have them in your area but Sam's Club (owned by walmart) has a Frogg Toggs knock off for like $25 everyday. I ride in the rain all the time and never really use them but still a great deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts