Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
searched for it on here with no really good results the pic is of the headlight i purchased anyone know what mount i need or is there maybe something i can get at the hardware store to mount it? I'm sure i can figure somethin out but i'd like some input

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Think you're gonna need to fab something for it to work.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Once you stray from oem, you're pretty much on your own. I like the stock setup myself. No matter what you do to it, the Vulcan 750 is never going to look like a Harley clone chopper. It's an old school Japanese cruiser, which is what I like about it.

·
knees in the breeze!!!
498 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
searched for it on here with no really good results the pic is of the headlight i purchased anyone know what mount i need or is there maybe something i can get at the hardware store to mount it? I'm sure i can figure somethin out but i'd like some input
I still fail to see how either one of these mounts hooks up to the headlight.
It looks to me like either one of them requires a stud out the bottom of the headlight bucket to attach it.

The picture of the light shows a two pronged fork type mount (not sure how to describe it :confused:) requiring a horizontal bolt to attach to a single vertical projection or cross drilled stud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts