Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Too loud for his homeowners association..... So much for the Bad Boy harley riders image

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
This proves what my buddy Ted said today" The number of Bikers are declining ,but yuppies with Harleys are every where now" The new Harley Riders ain't fit to send Christmas cards to some of the old Hardcore bikers I used to Know.

·
Registered
950 Posts
thats for sure. Pretty dumb reason period. If the pipes dB are legal the association can go screw.

·
Registered
668 Posts
does anyone ever use those pipes on their Vulcan? would they fit?

Thanks!

Dragon- yess Sir loud pipes save lives

·
Registered
950 Posts
I guess you have to know what size they ends are. But the regular harley pipes work for us so I don't see why not. I am working on getting bro in-law's old pipes. Gotta see which ones they were. You can't beat free.

·
. . "Boricua" Rider . .
133 Posts
Yes they fit OK! I installed HD Screaming Eagle II slip ons (w/ removable baffles) and they look and sound beautiful and loud enough :rockon: . Be the judge!

I just cut and welded to desired length, in my case up to the back edge of the rim. Then I used a couple of flame accents to cover the slip on left side bracket and the right side to match.
So GO for it!

Some more pictures here:
http://www.vn750.com/photopost/misc.php?action=showalbums&sl=k&sort=1

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yes they fit OK! I installed HD Screaming Eagle II slip ons (w/ removable baffles) and they look and sound beautiful and loud enough :rockon: . Be the judge!

I just cut and welded to desired length, in my case up to the back edge of the rim. Then I used a couple of flame accents to cover the slip on left side bracket and the right side to match.
So GO for it!

Some more pictures here:
http://www.vn750.com/photopost/misc.php?action=showalbums&sl=k&sort=1
nice bike...one of the nicest vulcans i have seen

·
Registered
950 Posts
I think it is 2007. They did a custom trim level that year.

·
D2u
175 Posts
Very nice bike indeed!:rockon:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts