Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
big and gaudy come to mind, but hell i don't even care for windshields. if you like it go for it.

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Looks good to me! Great price too.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are just the speakers
THose are vetter... need them for my CX.. but what I want for my Vulcan is the "Batwing" fairing.

to Joe... i too hate windshields, but here in the North Country, riding season ends early with out a fairing and heated grips. (starts late too).

I am going to show the fairing to the accountant and see what she thinks.

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
best of luck if she is like my accountant

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
she is prety good about letting me get stuff for my bike... as long as id doesn't take food off the table or keep bills from getting paid.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Slim- I've been interested in the same thing on my bike, I think the look would be great on the VN750. If you go with it post some pics of you install and send me a detailed outline of what you did mod-wise in order to attach, if you don't mind.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will do.. although this project probably won't happen for some time yet... as for mounting... I will post the link on how to mount a Batwing fairing to a VN900 and VN800... the mounting solution would be quite similar. IRC they use a Memphis Fats windshield mounting hardware to attach the fairing to the bars, allowing for a quick disconnect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts