Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a Haynes-type manual out there for the VN750?

Not the parts manual that's floating around...I have that.

I mean one that tells you how to work on the bike, where things go, what to check, etc...like the Haynes books for cars.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Is there a Haynes-type manual out there for the VN750?

Not the parts manual that's floating around...I have that.

I mean one that tells you how to work on the bike, where things go, what to check, etc...like the Haynes books for cars.
Yeah, one is floating around here, you want it?Pay whatever shipping costs and it's yours ,Merry Christmas,good enough?

·
Young Gun
213 Posts
Take that deal!

I have and use the Clymer manual all the time. Find it here.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, one is floating around here, you want it?Pay whatever shipping costs and it's yours ,Merry Christmas,good enough?
Excellent. Thank you sir. PM coming your way.. :beerchug:

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Clymer manuals are generally far better than the 'haynes book of lies'-its certainly been the case for all the ones i have compared.
The clymer manul for the vn is excellent

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Clymer manuals are generally far better than the 'haynes book of lies'-its certainly been the case for all the ones i have compared.
The clymer manul for the vn is excellent
but nobody else offered him a free one of either,clymers or haynes!
I have the paper back Clymers, and the TOC online Kawi service manuals for the bike. I have a couple of Haynes manuals among a dozen or so service manuals for autos that I or my kids used to own. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses IMO.

Some folks have mentioned that they have 3 or 4 various manuals for their bike, and all have different takes on how to do things. Asbrand asked about a Haynes manual specificly, and denny offered one for the cost of shipping. I only posted the Haynes link for anyone else who might be looking for one. I appreciate links by others, as I often don`t find what I want in a search. Just saying.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I have the paper back Clymers, and the TOC online Kawi service manuals for the bike. I have a couple of Haynes manuals among a dozen or so service manuals for autos that I or my kids used to own. They all have their own strengths and weaknesses IMO.

Some folks have mentioned that they have 3 or 4 various manuals for their bike, and all have different takes on how to do things. Asbrand asked about a Haynes manual specificly, and denny offered one for the cost of shipping. I only posted the Haynes link for anyone else who might be looking for one. I appreciate links by others, as I often don`t find what I want in a search. Just saying.
I was just hacking on you boys ,I also have another factory manual that I use,I know you were just being helpful,I expect nothing less from you Hoss,no offense meant.Shoot you have even taught this hillbilly to write semi-coherently,:smiley_th

1 - 9 of 9 Posts