Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have asked this Questions once but still having problems I have chased down all my wiring and still cannot figure this one out? This is my problem when I start my Vulcan 750 A the running lights work great! when I turn my right blinker on it works fine front and back, when I turn my hazards on the right and left side works great , only when i turn my left blinker on thats when the relay starts buzzing Now I can turn the blinker on and off manually by switching on-off switch, I have chased thw wires down and cannot find a short anywhere at all, I believe it is the Relay giving me the problem? but if that is true then why does everything else work fine?? Please can use all the info i can get , Thanks everyone for all the help you have given me on other topics I am pleased to have this site,have a great day and safe riding.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Left Blinker Problem

Hello ,yes I put two new bulbs in ,one in front and one in rear, they work when I turn on the Hazards ,and the front one works when i crank up my bike, (running light) they even work when i work the left blinker manually
by turning the switch on and off, but if i just turn my left blinker on the light on the dash comes on but no working blinker, all that happens is my relay gives a buzz, only when i turn on my left blinker??

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm not sure what's all involved with it (as far as taking it apart), but have you done anything to check the condition of the handlebar switch? Maybe there's just enough dirt/buildup in the switch to cause the relay to not get enough juice to flash properly?
Just a thought, seeing as you seem to have been thorough in checking the rest of the wiring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts