Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some leftover parts from my project bike. Shoot an offer and well see if I can work some magic. Thanks!

Stock handlebar
Cobra mufflers
Stock seat
Biltwell Keystone handlebar
Stock mirrors
Maybe saddlebags, supports, and extensions. Maybe.

·
Super Moderator
11,866 Posts
I've got some leftover parts from my project bike. Shoot an offer and well see if I can work some magic. Thanks!

Stock handlebar
Cobra mufflers
Stock seat
Biltwell Keystone handlebar
Stock mirrors
Maybe saddlebags, supports, and extensions. Maybe.
Photo of the Biltwell bar?

·
Registered
26 Posts
pm sent

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Update - Pics

Stock Seat: SOLD! THANKS NITERIDER!

Cobra Slash Cut Mufflers (only): $25 + shipping RESERVED! THANKS M_ANGELL!

Stock Mirrors: $25 + Shipping

Biltwell Keystone Handlebar (Z-Bar): $40 + shipping RESERVED! THANKS M_ANGELL!

Stock Handlebar: $25 + Shipping

Stock Shocks: $50 + shipping

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stock seat has been sold to Niterider! Thank you!!

·
bamafrankie
83 Posts
HEY BLAZE I NOTICED ON MODS YOU LIST EMGO TURN OUT MUFFLERS. I WANTED TO HOW THEY SOUND (tone and loudness) I. HAVE A 03 AND PO HAS REMOVED EXHAUST FROM IN FRONT OF THE GOAT BACK, trying to find option.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEY BLAZE I NOTICED ON MODS YOU LIST EMGO TURN OUT MUFFLERS. I WANTED TO HOW THEY SOUND (tone and loudness) I. HAVE A 03 AND PO HAS REMOVED EXHAUST FROM IN FRONT OF THE GOAT BACK, trying to find option.
They are quite a bit louder than Cobras I had on before. Check out my Hell Scream thread under projects for an idle video.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stock Seat: SOLD! THANKS NITERIDER!

Cobra Slash Cut Mufflers (only): $25 + shipping RESERVED! THANKS M_ANGELL!

Stock Mirrors: $25 + Shipping

Biltwell Keystone Handlebar (Z-Bar): $40 + shipping RESERVED! THANKS M_ANGELL!

Stock Handlebar: $25 + Shipping

Stock Shocks: $50 + shipping

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, new plan. I will trade all my stuff + extended rear signal mounts, saddlebags, and supports for a good used final drive and coupler. I don't have the money right now to buy a used one off eBay and I am unwilling to wait another 5 weeks for my bike to go into the shop for warranty work for a 1 hour job. So, if anyone here has a good final drive and coupler and would be willing to pay for shipping their drive to me and I pay shipping for my stuff to you, please, for the love of God, drop me a line. I'm desperate to ride. I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawals.

Thanks in advance!

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All available items listed are on a RESERVED status. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Thanks!

·
Old Truck Junkie
4,133 Posts
Ok, new plan. I will trade all my stuff + extended rear signal mounts, saddlebags, and supports for a good used final drive and coupler. I don't have the money right now to buy a used one off eBay and I am unwilling to wait another 5 weeks for my bike to go into the shop for warranty work for a 1 hour job. So, if anyone here has a good final drive and coupler and would be willing to pay for shipping their drive to me and I pay shipping for my stuff to you, please, for the love of God, drop me a line. I'm desperate to ride. I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawals.

Thanks in advance!
The drive can be shipped in the flat rate box. I think it is the 15 dollar box.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for everyone's interest; however, nothing is for sale. In an effort to get my bike road worthy again, I struck a deal with M_Angell. I apologize if I have inconvenienced anyone.

Thank you M_Angell for going above and beyond!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts